Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Happy Parenting with Himalaya BabyCare

As a Mom, I’m careful about keeping the apple of my eye away from harmful skin care products. Since my hubby happens to be a doctor, I often count on him for product recommendations. Who doesn’t want their baby to be healthy and happy? Mothers go the extra mile to ensure their babies’ overall wellness. Therefore, it is of paramount importance that the baby care products we use are safe and effective.



We were recently introduced to Himalaya BabyCare. I have been using Himalaya products since my teenage. Himalaya is a household name and one that is widely trusted by moms and doctors alike. The fact that their research team meticulously works with herbs that do wonders for baby’s skin makes their products more trustworthy. They are pure, gentle, and safe.


We have had a great time this winter using Himalaya Baby Lotion for Kabir, my son, who is about to be 2 years old. Free from parabens, mineral oil, and synthetic colors, the Himalaya Baby Lotion is enriched with the goodness of Almond Oil and Olive Oil. It not only nourishes and moisturizes his skin, but also makes it softer and smoother.



My experience with Himalaya BabyCare products made me realize that perhaps, all their products are Ayurvedic formulations. The products are free from ingredients which are harsh on the baby’s skin, such as SLS/SLES/ALES, phthalates, parabens, alcohol, artificial color/dyes, mineral oils, and animal-derived ingredients, etc. Himalaya BabyCare is widely recommended by medical practitioners as a brand providing effective, gentle soothing, and nourishing products for baby’s delicate skin.’’



The mom in me can’t be happier seeing my baby glow and get nourished. I’m excited, delighted, and thrilled to explore more products from Himalaya.

1 comment:

Why is a Boarding School Education Beneficial for your Child?

As a veteran who manages boarding school preparation in Chandigarh and tricity for various elite borading schools in India, I meet countle...