Friday, February 9, 2018

To Hubby, With Love!



I am thrilled to be participating in a five day “LOL-a-thon” organized by “The Momsteins”. Join us to read some wonderful letters written by 25 cool bloggers. Stay around to read some amazing letters coming up. Today’s prompt is writing a letter to the beloved! 



Dear Hubby, 

Born on the same day just a year apart, it wasn’t easy for two hot-headed Taurians like us to make peace during the initial times. But I believe, every relationship goes through a similar trajectory. Like a rocket launcher, it takes a hell lot of energy and agitation to launch a successful married life devoid of misunderstandings, miscommunications and mistrusts. I am sure we fought so much in the formative months of our marriage that if we wish, we could stay peacefully for the rest of our lives now.

We had been madly in love when we got married, but there were a myriad emotions that eventually took birth as we spent more together. With time I have realised how much you have influenced the course of my life. I admire you so much. You are not just my partner in crime, but my 4AM friend, confidante, co-conspirer, punching bag and worst critic. 


I love you for the way you guide and encourage me to move ahead in life. You are the backbone of my professional accomplishments. Had it not been for you and support, I wouldn’t have been able to make a mark and establish myself as one of the most successful ELT experts in this part of the country. You are the wind beneath my wings. You made a simple girl like me into an entrepreneur and now a happy mompreneur. Striking a balance between work life and home wouldn’t have been possible had it not been for your support, motivation and encouragement. There have been times when you have supported me, stood up for me even against the wishes of our near and dear ones. You’ve been a braveheart and weathered all the storms directed towards me. Your charisma and poise still spell a charm on me!


Of course, I feel proud to be your wife but more than that, I feel happy, content and blessed in the mini universe that we’ve created for ourselves. Thank you, for being the son, that my parents never had. Also, thank you for pampering me and taking care of my little needs.


You weren’t particularly sentsitive towards my ideas or innovations when we got married but the way you have warmed up towards my needs and aspirations is commendable! There may be many things that I love but you may not be interested in. Believe it or not,it doesn’t even matter now because the things that we enjoy doing together are the only one that seem significant now.


You’ve been the best decision of my life and I am not going to let you go, for the rest of my life. You’ve been captured and imprisoned for life now.


Thank you for coming in my life and making me realise that after all, fairy-tales do come true. Ours has been a roller-ride replete with bumps, speed-breakers and road tickets but in the end, it was worth the destination that we’ve finally arrived at.


Love,
Wifey

2 comments:

  1. That's such a heartfelt letter. May you guys stay blessed always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Homemade Snacks for Toddlers

    ReplyDelete

Why is a Boarding School Education Beneficial for your Child?

As a veteran who manages boarding school preparation in Chandigarh and tricity for various elite borading schools in India, I meet countle...